VCN is hiring for the 2019 Digital Skills for Youth Program.
The DS4Y program is a national initiative coordinated by Industry Canada through the Government of Canada’s Youth Employment Strategy overseen by Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada.
Intern Criteria :
- Be between 15 and 30 years of age at the start of the internship;
- Have recently (within two years prior to the start of their internship) completed post-secondary studies;
- Legally entitled to work in Canada;
- Canadian citizen, permanent Resident or person who has been granted refugee status;
- Not in receipt of Employment Insurance during their internship; and
- Self-assess as underemployed, meaning they are employed below their level of education and/or hold part-time employments.
Please remember to upload your cover letter AND résumé in ONE pdf or word document with your application. You may apply for multiple internships.
New placements will be announced soon Please check back.